• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Gadhafi or Qaddafi

New posts

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Is our media really this dense or are they up to something else. Turn on CNN and the guy's name is spelled Gadhafi. Turn over to Fox and they spell the same guy's name Qaddafi.

What's up with that? :idontno:
 
I spell it...C R A Z Y. :wave:
 
That was my question as well. Is one more correct (I hesitate to use the word right here) or not?
 
The article from Sunspotbaby listed 112 ways to spell the name. My guess is that some are more respectful and some less which is maybe how different news sources chose a name. I'm not taking sides from there.
 
The article from Sunspotbaby listed 112 ways to spell the name. My guess is that some are more respectful and some less which is maybe how different news sources chose a name. I'm not taking sides from there.
I really don't care how they spell it. It would be better if it was in "the gone but not forgotten" category.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top