• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Gaffery's

New posts

bennifer

Beach Lover
Ok there is a legend that has been told to my husband (by his older brother that lives behind GoatFeathers )
that there is a restaurant that serves only a small group and only a couple of nites a week and no kids allowed--is it this Gaffery's place? :idontno:
Is it a true place or just a big brother still making stories up to see if his little brother will believe him? :rolling:

This time next week I will be wanderin' the beach makin my own pics!
 
Last edited:
jennifer said:
Ok there is an legend passed to my husband from his brother that lives behind GoatFeathers that there is a restaurant that only serves like 4 people a nite and no kids allowed--is it this Gaffery's place? :idontno:
Is it a true place or just a big brother still making stories up to see if his little brother will believe him? :rolling:

This time next week I will be wanderin' the beach makin my own pics!

I think you are talking about Bloom's Cafe, located one street east of Hwy 393 on the north side of 30-A. I have not eaten there but have often wondered about it and have wanted to try it.
 
Smiling JOe said:
I think you are talking about Bloom's Cafe, located one street east of Hwy 393 on the north side of 30-A. I have not eaten there but have often wondered about it and have wanted to try it.

Thanks SJ* Maybe we will get there and I will tell ya how it is...
 
jennifer said:
Thanks SJ* Maybe we will get there and I will tell ya how it is...

They are not open everyday, so check the day and times. I hear they seat more than 4 people but have only about 4-5 tables. The menu is prefixed (without choices) and Bloom's Cafe is supposed to be a must do at some point in your life. I am getting hungry.
 
My dad has always talked about going there. He said something about waterguns? Does that ring a bell? But it's definitely Bloom's.
 
I have friends that eat there and really enjoy the experience. If I remember correctly, the man prepares dinner for a group, basically his choice. (or at least that is how they ate.)
 
water guns! :clap_1:
that should be fun...does anyone know how to contact this place so we can try to be included in one of the guys dinners?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top