• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Garden gifts?

New posts

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Where is the closest place (to 30A) to buy garden-type gifts...bird bath, fountain, stepping stone, bird feeder, etc....
 
Check H&S Nursery on 98 by the post office where the Walton Sun was. Also Frank's in Grayton Beach and Ace on 98 just east of 393. I know I have seen bird feeders at many shops on Scenic 30A but I can't remember where at the moment.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top