• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Gas Availability

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smiling JOe said:
Ladydebubb60, FYI- EZ4144 is a pill. You need a little water to wash him down.

Also, I would like to say that I am neither lazy nor incompetent, and I am a local. I take offense to your statement.

I also bet you that I pay way more taxes to the local govt than you do as a tourist.

The point I was trying to make is not that tourists actually pay the taxes but by contributing 60 BILLION DOLLARS to your economy enables you to pay LESS taxes!!! By the way, this is Mister Ladydebubba60 speaking and I am fuming over the gouging that is going on by Exxon, etc.,etc., etc.,etc.
 
Sueshore said:
ladydebubba60 might just be the spouse of ez!! wow...i feel sorry for the neighbors!

this name is intriquing...lady of bubba....bubba's lady....bubba's old lady?

I love this board. No reason to rent a good movie or go out for some fun when you see these rants. She is right. Us tourists (and I am one) dump alot of dough in Florida and we spread it around pretty good too (Disney, Universal, Six Flags, Hilton Head etc). :laughing1 :floor: :laughing1 :floor: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

Too funny ladydebubba60. :cool: :cool:
 
Locals,
Please know that Mister Lady does NOT speak for other Tennesseans!! But.... he is from West TN &..... well....enough said about that!!! We are typically really nice, kind folks from TN....whether in person or hiding behind a computer screen!!!
One of my favorite signs from So Walton is BE NICE OR LEAVE!!!
Love it!!!
 
ladydebubba60 said:
The point I was trying to make is not that tourists actually pay the taxes but by contributing 60 BILLION DOLLARS to your economy enables you to pay LESS taxes!!! By the way, this is Mister Ladydebubba60 speaking and I am fuming over the gouging that is going on by Exxon, etc.,etc., etc.,etc.


Okay, I give up...Mister Ladydebubba60. I never even saw that one coming!
 
ladydebubba60 said:
The point I was trying to make is not that tourists actually pay the taxes but by contributing 60 BILLION DOLLARS to your economy enables you to pay LESS taxes!!! By the way, this is Mister Ladydebubba60 speaking and I am fuming over the gouging that is going on by Exxon, etc.,etc., etc.,etc.


More understanding may be available if you explain your name.
 
pk305 said:
Locals,
Please know that Mister Lady does NOT speak for other Tennesseans!! But.... he is from West TN &..... well....enough said about that!!! We are typically really nice, kind folks from TN....whether in person or hiding behind a computer screen!!!
One of my favorite signs from So Walton is BE NICE OR LEAVE!!!
Love it!!!

West Tennessee is pretty pathetic. After all, we didn't give the world Stringbean, HeeHaw, and corncob pipes.
 
ladydebubba60 said:
West Tennessee is pretty pathetic. After all, we didn't give the world Stringbean, HeeHaw, and corncob pipes.
Ladydebubba, you and Taterbaby have the best screen names, whatever they may mean.

My philosophy is to be really nice to all of the visitors who come thru here. Most all of us were visitors here once too. You do spend lots of money here, and give quite a boost to the local economy.

I love meeting you at the beaches and restaurants. You are always full of good cheer. Even when you don't know where you're going and turn left from the right hand lane, I always wave a friendly wave with all fingers outstretched.

After all, if we're not friendly to you, why would you pay what we're going to ask for our real estate when you decide to retire here?
 
OnMackBayou said:
Ladydebubba, you and Taterbaby have the best screen names, whatever they may mean.

My philosophy is to be really nice to all of the visitors who come thru here. Most all of us were visitors here once too. You do spend lots of money here, and give quite a boost to the local economy.

I love meeting you at the beaches and restaurants. You are always full of good cheer. Even when you don't know where you're going and turn left from the right hand lane, I always wave a friendly wave with all fingers outstretched.

After all, if we're not friendly to you, why would you pay what we're going to ask for our real estate when you decide to retire here?

With prices increasing the way they are, I figure I can retire in about 180 years.

The traffic problems are due to those blamed sideways traffic lights!
 
pk305 said:
Locals,
Please know that Mister Lady does NOT speak for other Tennesseans!! But.... he is from West TN &..... well....enough said about that!!! We are typically really nice, kind folks from TN....whether in person or hiding behind a computer screen!!!
One of my favorite signs from So Walton is BE NICE OR LEAVE!!!
Love it!!!


I am from Tennessee and I'm very nice, almost always wear shoes, and have all of my teeth. :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top