• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Gas Availability

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
If SJ is lazy, I am a sloth beyond comparison!!!!
 
Lady also sent me a couple of PM's.....just so you know, we also came to the locals' defense in a big (but nice) way via PM!! Don't mess with mama bear's cubs!!! We are hitting I-65 any minute now!!! You guys down there are terrific and we appreciate all you do for us!!
 
pk305 said:
Lady also sent me a couple of PM's.....just so you know, we also came to the locals' defense in a big (but nice) way via PM!! Don't mess with mama bear's cubs!!! We are hitting I-65 any minute now!!! You guys down there are terrific and we appreciate all you do for us!!

Have a safe trip and take a deep breath of that delicious gulf air for me!!!!
 
Suncat said:
I am from Tennessee and I'm very nice, almost always wear shoes, and have all of my teeth. :lol:

:floor: And I live in TX but don't have BIG HAIR or say "y'all" - yet! :D
 
Rita said:
:floor: And I live in TX but don't have BIG HAIR or say "y'all" - yet! :D


We have indoor plumbing here in KY- I know, hard to believe. And tonight we are having pizza delivered instead of the usual Saturday night possum roast.
If we make it up late enough, we head down to the cockfights.
 
Rita said:
:floor: And I live in TX but don't have BIG HAIR or say "y'all" - yet! :D


Not from TX are you? I can understand not having BIG HAIR, but you don't say y'all????? Do you say you guys? Help is on the way...many of us can help you!!!!
 
pk305 said:
Locals,
Please know that Mister Lady does NOT speak for other Tennesseans!! But.... he is from West TN &..... well....enough said about that!!! We are typically really nice, kind folks from TN....whether in person or hiding behind a computer screen!!!
One of my favorite signs from So Walton is BE NICE OR LEAVE!!!
Love it!!!

I live in West TN and we are nice people!!! Remember, a few bad apples spoil the cart......as we have seen in the Big Easy!!!!!
 
Yesterday afternoon the Tom Thumb at the intersection of Hwys 98 & 331 had bags on all the pumps. I did not see any other stations during the trip.
 
SlowMovin said:
Yesterday afternoon the Tom Thumb at the intersection of Hwys 98 & 331 had bags on all the pumps. I did not see any other stations during the trip.

They have gas now.
 
We are leaving our personal paradise in Seagrove named 'Lemondrop' and driving back to Atlanta. Anyone know about the gas situation in Montgomery, Al or going north up to Atlanta?

We have a full tank and may get close to home but may need to gas up to finish the trip and would hate to run out looking for gas.

Any shortages reported in Montgomery north to Atlanta? TIA for the info. :cool: :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top