• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

gas on 30a

New posts

groveral

Beach Lover
Hey guys, coming down in two weeks. We were down 2-3 weeks ago and gas was still not available on 30a---still an issue? thanks.... :idontno:
 
groveral said:
Hey guys, coming down in two weeks. We were down 2-3 weeks ago and gas was still not available on 30a---still an issue? thanks.... :idontno:
No problem last week at Tom Thumb in Seagrove or from south of ATL along I-85 to Montgomery or along back roads to Troy, Elba, Samson, DeFuniak.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Gas is still spotty (not available at all stations all of the time).

Oh yeah...SJ is correct. I see lots of plastic bags on the pumps...especially on Sunday up and down 98 here.
 
I found gas at Sally's last week when everyone else was out.

Might want to fill up in the farthest place south in Alabama - coming down for the HO meeting? Stop by and introduce yourself - I'm in the light blue house right behind the mailbox. Or if you are coming to the party on Saturday night at the Evett's - say hello!!! Should we wear a "SoWal" name tag?

Weather has been incredible!!!
 
seagrover said:
I found gas at Sally's last week when everyone else was out.

Might want to fill up in the farthest place south in Alabama - coming down for the HO meeting? Stop by and introduce yourself - I'm in the light blue house right behind the mailbox. Or if you are coming to the party on Saturday night at the Evett's - say hello!!! Should we wear a "SoWal" name tag?

Weather has been incredible!!!


Sally's saved my life last week...no gas to be found and I was on fumes! Needless to say, I learned a big lesson there! Party at the Evett's? Don't know them, wasn't invited, but I can find a SoWal tag!!!!
 
seagrover said:
I found gas at Sally's last week when everyone else was out.

Might want to fill up in the farthest place south in Alabama - coming down for the HO meeting? Stop by and introduce yourself - I'm in the light blue house right behind the mailbox. Or if you are coming to the party on Saturday night at the Evett's - say hello!!! Should we wear a "SoWal" name tag?

Weather has been incredible!!!

We're driving down this weekend...just in case we get desperate and Tom Thumb's is out of gas...where is Sally's? :idontno:
 
Sally's by the Sea is in Blue Mountain next to Blue Orleans. The Tommy Thumb near Cafe 30A only has premium as of 5 minutes ago.

The Evett's are having a party after our home owners meeting in the Grove. Groveral is also a "Grover".
 
seagrover said:
Sally's by the Sea is in Blue Mountain next to Blue Orleans. The Tommy Thumb near Cafe 30A only has premium as of 5 minutes ago.

The Evett's are having a party after our home owners meeting in the Grove. Groveral is also a "Grover".

Thanks for the info! :D
 
I went down to Orange Beach this weekend and the gas was cheaper the closer we got to the coast. That didn't make any sense. I don't know how it is in SoWal but it was plentiful and 2.60 something a gallon. :clap_1:

Isn't it sad that I think 2.60/gallon is cheap?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top