• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Gateway Academy has spots open

New posts

Britkiwi

Beach Lover
Gateway Academy has classes for K3-2nd Grade and has a few spots open in some of the grades. My nephew attends and loves it! They follow Walton County School calendar/hours. For more info see the site below.

http://www.destinyworship.com/gateway/index.html

Thought I would spread the work in case anyone is looking, I know its hard to find childcare sometimes!
 
Just wanted to echo my sentiments--my son attends Gateway, and it's the best decision we have ever made. I'd highly recommend the school to anyone seeking a top-notch environment with caring teachers and a fantastic curriculum:D
 
My child went there a while back and it did not work for us. I still recommend it to people as I liked the teachers & liked how they taught, but it's quite a different environment than schools in this area (private & public). If my child liked it than we would still be there. It just wasn't the right fit for us unfortunately. I wouldn't lump it in with childcare though - it's definately a pre-school and an elementary school.
 
Is this the building in Miramar Beach...the one with no windows?

If so, I have wondered how being in a building with no windows affects the children...
 
Yes - that's the one... The old roller rink!! I think my child was getting claustrophobic because of the new windows; (my child was afraid of the rooms...) The rooms were well lit and decorated great, but just no windows. I believe they are working on that though... Not positive though.
 
Gateway Academy has classes for K3-2nd Grade and has a few spots open in some of the grades. My nephew attends and loves it! They follow Walton County School calendar/hours. For more info see the site below.

http://www.destinyworship.com/gateway/index.html

Thought I would spread the work in case anyone is looking, I know its hard to find childcare sometimes!
Gateway is a wonderful school. My son was in the 1st graduating class . He's now going into 2nd grade.
My 4 year old daughter is going to the new Community Church Preschool. We just went to orientation today and I was very impressed. :D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top