• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Gators Won!

New posts

Beach Runner

beats on hood
Call 911. I think I'm having a heart attack. I never even *dreamed* that we'd win today after looking so bad this season after the UT game. GOOOOO GATORSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! There's hope!
 
Can you believe (ulp) we could actually win out? :biggrin: :cool:
 
I love the "we" winning idea...as if "we're" playin...and the math analogy...FOOTBALL...it isn't a life or death matter; it's more important than that...Bill Shankly...what a guy
 
SOS beats Fulmer again. :floor: :floor: :floor:

OWNED - Phil looked like he was going to throw up.

OWNED - UF 14 of last 16 vs. UGA.

Go Auburn beat UGA!!! :clap_1:
 
Last edited:
welcome.jpg


miller.jpg


lottery.jpg


uga_paper.jpg


uga_stadium.jpg
 
Big win for the Gators. And perhaps it helps Bama's strength of schedule. But with all due respect, I have to think the outcome might have been a little different had DJ Shockley played.

I'm happy for Chris Leak, though. He's a helluva kid.
 
JB said:
Big win for the Gators. And perhaps it helps Bama's strength of schedule. But with all due respect, I have to think the outcome might have been a little different had DJ Shockley played.

I'm happy for Chris Leak, though. He's a helluva kid.
I agree about Shockley's absence. You take your opportunities as they come.

Thanks, jdarg, for the kind words.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top