• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Geek needed..

New posts

grant blackwell

Beach Comber
I am looking for an individual with web site knowledge to assist me in minor updates to my two business websites. I have a maintenance contract with someone out of town and it is frustrating. On occassion I need to post updates, PDFs etc. for projects. Know anybody good?
 
I am looking for an individual with web site knowledge to assist me in minor updates to my two business websites. I have a maintenance contract with someone out of town and it is frustrating. On occassion I need to post updates, PDFs etc. for projects. Know anybody good?


call dave 849-5077. he's a friend of mine and can most definately help you. and yes, he does this for a living. good luck
 
Hello

I am looking for an individual with web site knowledge to assist me in minor updates to my two business websites. I have a maintenance contract with someone out of town and it is frustrating. On occassion I need to post updates, PDFs etc. for projects. Know anybody good?
Hello,
My name is Renee Smith and I am the sales representative for MyCardGuy.com. We are a local business. Please check out our website at www.MyCardGuy.com. We can help you with web design. Check out the web design under products. We can also maintain your website. If I can be of any assistance please contact me.

Renee Smith
850-298-8853 ext 108
rsmith@mycardguy.com
www.MyCardGuy.com
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top