• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

General Contractor Wanted

New posts

rblessed1031

Beach Lover
I am looking for some General Contractor recommendations. I am a commercial property manager and need someone who is responsive. I have buildings in Pensacola, Ft. Walton Beach, Live Oak, Marianna, and Blountstown.

The company that I work for has some strict insurance requirements - $2M general liability and there will be paper work for vendor set up. The company I am using now is out of Tampa and it is getting old waiting for them to respond.

Please let me know if you know someone or are an interested GC.
 
I am looking for some General Contractor recommendations. I am a commercial property manager and need someone who is responsive. I have buildings in Pensacola, Ft. Walton Beach, Live Oak, Marianna, and Blountstown.

The company that I work for has some strict insurance requirements - $2M general liability and there will be paper work for vendor set up. The company I am using now is out of Tampa and it is getting old waiting for them to respond.

Please let me know if you know someone or are an interested GC.

:clap:Call Matt Williams with At Home Contracting
(C)850-517-7710

CRC12329074

:wave:www.athomecontracting.com
 
rblessed1031,
Please contact Lewis & Jones at 850-774-1359. or e-mail me at: ffimg@hotmail.com. We have 25 years experience here in Northwest Florida as a General Contractor. We would welcome the opportunity to work with you on your projects.
 
I have 2 million dollars GL coverage as well as an umbrella policy for commercial. Please check you private email for my contact info.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top