• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Geo Makes the BEST Salsa!

New posts

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
I bought a jar from him at the Farmer's Market- it is wonderful! Just the right amount of heat, sweetness from mandarin orange- I just ate half a jar for breakfast!

Geo- please say you will be at Seaside Farmer's Market next Saturday with more salsa!
 
Seriously good stuff, I've gone through half the jar already, just me... :drool:
 
Hey, just saw this. Glad you enjoyed the salsa. I do plan on being there again this Saturday. Sowallers, stop by to say hello and try some fresh salsa.

G
 
I didn't realize you were selling salsa Geo. I just saw a huge bowl and chips and thought you were just sharing tastes of salsa. I'm slow.....

Gidget
 
Ha- yer not slow! But I'm not so sure about the guy selling salsa without a sign that tells passersby that he's selling salsa!!! ;)
 
Care to share the recipe Geo for those of us who can't be there? Pleez!
 
Funny u should ask. I will be selling the DVDs that show you from start to finish how to make it. :)
 
Sorry I didn't make it today. Celebrated birthday yesterday and hangover trumped the ability to get up and make the salsa. Next week- I promise to be there.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top