• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Georges at alys beach

New posts

JSSTMK

Beach Lover
Just ate lunch at Georges at Alys Beach. OMG!!! The food was so wonderful, very nice outdoor eating for us today and GREAT SERVICE also. Ken is an awesome waiter. Ann, the owner, made a nice visit to each table. She was wonderful also. We will be returning again!!! :D:D:D:D:D
 
Thanks to this board and posts like yours, I visited George's last week for the first time. It was so good I went back three more times in the same week! Anna's tacos are my favorite.
 
Last edited:
Ribbit...George's was delicious! Great food and the building is perfect. We will definitely be back. Must get Chocolate Goo for dessert. :wave:
 
Sorry guys... I ate at George's last week for the first time. The outdoor deck is nice, the wait staff is pleasant, the story behind the frog emblem is cute... however, the fish tacos are bland and the grouper sandwich tastes like Mrs. Paul's...

Review Lady:

If you want a great fish taco, try the WaterSound beach club, or Boatyards in PCB.

Little Fish
 
Sorry guys... I ate at George's last week for the first time. The outdoor deck is nice, the wait staff is pleasant, the story behind the frog emblem is cute... however, the fish tacos are bland and the grouper sandwich tastes like Mrs. Paul's...

Review Lady:

If you want a great fish taco, try the WaterSound beach club, or Boatyards in PCB.

Little Fish


I LOVE George's fish tacos!!! :wub:
 
Sorry guys... I ate at George's last week for the first time. The outdoor deck is nice, the wait staff is pleasant, the story behind the frog emblem is cute... however, the fish tacos are bland and the grouper sandwich tastes like Mrs. Paul's...

Review Lady:

If you want a great fish taco, try the WaterSound beach club, or Boatyards in PCB.

Little Fish


SAY IT ISNT SO! I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO TRYING AND CANT WAIT TO TAKE MY DAUGHTER CAITLIN.....SHE LOVES FROGS!
FROM ALL THE GREAT REVIEWS I HAVE HEARD I TRUST IT WILL BE AN EXCELLENT CHOICE!:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top