• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

georges

New posts

JUL

Beach Fanatic
:biggrin:Yum! we stopped by Georges Friday night...I had the wood grilled grouper my husband had the ribeye and we shared the chocolate goo! Everything was grayt...perfect way to spend our last evening there..they had a full house but we still got grayt seats on the screened porch...nice artwork
 
We love George's. The food quality is superb. And I can't put my finger on what it is, but there is something very relaxing to me about the ambiance.
 
Do they still have the lobster quesadilla (sp?) at George's? I had it last summer and it was so good and big enough for two people. IT was an appetizer but easily could have been dinner. I'm drooling just thinking about it. You must try it.
 
We love George's. The food quality is superb. And I can't put my finger on what it is, but there is something very relaxing to me about the ambiance.

I think it may have something to do with Ann Hartley's ability to make everyone feel warm and welcomed. She makes all who grace her doors feel like they have been friends for years. She just has that magic. ......and also the art work Lisa!
 
I think it may have something to do with Ann Hartley's ability to make everyone feel warm and welcomed. She makes all who grace her doors feel like they have been friends for years. She just has that magic. ......and also the art work Lisa!
You are exactly right!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top