• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Get a Gordie

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Congratulations to Gordie for getting your art selected for the cover shot of the SoWal phone book. You are so talented as an artist, and a fisherman to boot.
One day, I will indeed buy that original Gordie.
 
Let's wait and see if Lisa will post us a nice one. The phonebook cover is a nice one, but he has painted many which are much better. The cover shot is of Western Lake looking toward the Gulf from 30A, much like Kurt's awesome photo above.
 
If I knew how to post a picture I would....let me see if I can figure it out...

Gord has a new site that is being created...

www.gordiehinds.com

And you can always go see his work at Big Mamma's in Grayton...or stop by my office....or give him a shout...he's always happy to deliver ;)

L
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top