• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Get it Mermaid...

New posts
seagrovelover said:
I just heard that we "might" get four inches of snow!!!!!!!! :eek:

make it go away !!!!! make it go away!!!!!! :biggrin:
I know! Li'l Pea #4 and I have stayed in all day today, and Mr. Pod said we should've taken the opportunity to get out because tomorrow we might be stuck in all day! Looks like I need to go get a gallon of milk...
 
Who else will teach me kayakking???

I know it won't be the same, but I can do that!!! I will just have to wear purple hair and whiskers!!! :blink:
 
Beach Runner said:
Hey, Mermaid, I'll give you a check for $1,000,000 if you post to 2000 right now.

Problem is, it'll bounce. :floor:

:funn:

Mermy....I am getting squirmy!!!! You have had ALL day to do this. Forget about that Kimmi and her ugly hair...this is about you and your moment!!!!
 
I was never good at waiting. Here's Happy 2000 to me! I don't know how I ever talked so much.....NOT!!! :funn:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top