• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Get on the foreclosure bus!

New posts
It seems to me that I read about someone doing something similar around here...

Jimbo Holloway from Beach Properties has advertised for the last two weeks in the Walton Sun.
He said he's response was overwhelming...............;-)
 
Jimbo Holloway from Beach Properties has advertised for the last two weeks in the Walton Sun.
He said he's response was overwhelming...............;-)

Let me do a little work for Shelly-what kind of snacks is Jimbo planning on serving on the tour?:biggrin:
 
I saw this bus on TV, I think 20/20 and it was successful in CA.

On a funny note, Shelly would be proud. MANgo and I drove by an open house this weekend of a house we always admired, and decided to stop in and check out the snack situation, and I got a balloon. :floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top