• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

girls gone wild

New posts

cassie

Beach Lover
Ha! Just kidding ... thought that would get someone's attention though.

I'm about as native as you can get while living in Saint Louis ... However, I'm having a girls trip end of this week and I'm looking for somewhere fun to take 'em. I figure I'm safe with the standard AJ's for dinner/night life. Anywhere else that has decient night life for ... ALMOST 30 year olds ; ) I'm usually down with family so I've got the daytime under control, not used to the evening entertainment.

We have a home in Grayton ... so not to far from there would be great!

Thanks so much!
 
Last edited:
I second that.....The bar on top of Bud and Alleys in seaside is good fun!!! we make a stop there every year!!!!! :clap_1:
 
Kurt - That would be the one. Part of Great Legendary Inc. Empire. That's why it is so expensive. You can buy a lot of drinks at Red Bar for $200. :D
 
I think that "Girls Gone Wild" is a Panama City Beach thing. That's where the Tech kids staying at my house went for the spring break experience. My daughter filled me in on what it takes to get a string of beads there - same as at Mardi Gras. The college kids know that 30-A is dominated by little kids, teeny-boppers, and successful 30-40-50 year-olds with their older parents. The 20-somethings aren't finding any action on 30-A except at private parties, like the infamous Silly String party at my house. Of course, I never misbehaved as an undergrad at Tulane!
 
I've heard good things about Bianco if you're looking for a little more upscale evening. And they do tapas, which is always fun.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top