• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

girls gone wild

New posts
Wow, thanks for the referals guys! And actually it should be more like MOMS gone wild as a couple of us are ...

We won't miss the Red Bar, everyone always likes that place when I take them there. How does 331 compare? I haven't gotten there yet.

And thanks for the Bud and Ally's reminder. I've been wanting to go there the last couple times I was down, but something always didn't work out.

Oh, also ... what is tapas?
 
cassie said:
Ha! Just kidding ... thought that would get someone's attention though.

I'm about as native as you can get while living in Saint Louis ... However, I'm having a girls trip end of this week and I'm looking for somewhere fun to take 'em. I figure I'm safe with the standard AJ's for dinner/night life. Anywhere else that has decient night life for ... ALMOST 30 year olds ; ) I'm usually down with family so I've got the daytime under control, not used to the evening entertainment.

We have a home in Grayton ... so not to far from there would be great!

Thanks so much!


We went to Johnny O'Quigleys - in the strip mall by Best Buy - by 98 and Mid-Bay Bridge Road. Great set up for a sports bar and then around 10 pm the DJ came out and the partying began. I think they paid some girl to start the party by getting up on the table near the bar and dancing to one of the first songs. It worked - the dance floor was packed for hours after that.
 
Tapas are appetizers, or samplers.

The 331 is fun and has great outdoor space to hang. For more intense fun, go there late nights when DJ Vladi is cranking the dance floor. As a head's up, he's also hiring out for weddings and such.
 
Tapas- small plates of food designed to be passed around the table with everyone trying the dish. They're appetizer-sized, but you can make a long and relaxing meal out of them if you order enough dishes. (not all of them are on the table at the same time) It's Spanish bar food.
 
Kurt is right about the 331..the DJ is a lot of fun, but we really enjoy the band that starts around 10pm..have dinner first and then go downstairs for the band. They are grrreat! Enjoy.
 
I would have to agree about the 331. I love it! The last time my husband and I were there, we saw many groups of women around the age of 30 just hanging out. For some reason, I think that Thursdays are ladies night or something. Have fun!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top