• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Glad to be here...

New posts

appalach

Beach Comber
Hello everyone,

Like a lot of others, I have been enjoying this site for a while now. Thanks to everyone for the great (sorry, grayt) information and entertainment. Since I can't be in Sowal all of the time, I'm especially glad to no longer be a wallflower in this community.

Thanks again,

Appalach:wave:
 
Thanks for the welcome jdarg! The hills of eastern Kentucky are home, but we try to get to the beaches as often as we can. I have been down St. George Island way before and love that area too.
 
Thanks for the welcome jdarg! The hills of eastern Kentucky are home, but we try to get to the beaches as often as we can. I have been down St. George Island way before and love that area too.

We moved here from Louisville, and there are quite a few Kentuckians on this board!:clap:
 
Thanks for the welcome kurt! I agree...the mountains are wonderful, especially so in the fall.

jdarg, glad to know that Kentuckians are well represented on the site. :D We have family and friends in Bardstown and Louisville, and we have made it to the water tower for the reggae festival more than once.
 
:welcome:
 
Thanks for the welcome kurt! I agree...the mountains are wonderful, especially so in the fall.

jdarg, glad to know that Kentuckians are well represented on the site. :D We have family and friends in Bardstown and Louisville, and we have made it to the water tower for the reggae festival more than once.
:welcome:appalach!
Love me some reggae! :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top