• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Gmail Issues?

New posts

Sea Sothebys

Beach Lover
Anyone else having gmail issues?

Google
Error


Bad Request
Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request.
 
Last edited:
Works fine for me.:clap:

What's the specifics?:confused:
 
Last edited:
Oh, you mean I gotta read this stuff before I post???
:rolling:
 
I've not had that problem. On my desktop, Gmail works perfectly all the time. On my laptop, it tends to freeze up and it will unfreeze itself after a long delay. If I try to get out of it, I get that "the program is not responding" message. :bang: I think that must be some sort of Windows issue. :confused:
 
On my dinosaur computer, sometimes Gmail freezes up, but I haven't had any real problems with Gmail itself. I just close the window and start all over. I love Gmail more than any other one that I have ever used.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top