• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Go Bears!!

New posts

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
I felt this needed its own thread! All the Bear fans were wrapped up in the Saint Thread! So the Saints are coming to Chi town! Bring it on AINTS!
 
I felt this needed its own thread! All the Bear fans were wrapped up in the Saint Thread! So the Saints are coming to Chi town! Bring it on AINTS!
Thanks! Hopefully there's more than just a few of us.
I love the Saints too, but this time, I gotta go with the Bearrrrrssss.:clap_1:

Chi town's supposed to get freezing-a$$ cold too!!!!!!
 
GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!



Did you Saints fans know that Payton was a Bears QB during the strike? He was raised in Naperville and went to East IL University.
 
Yeah, he isn't half bad Bobby J. So who you gonna put him on, Deuce, Reggie, Colston, Horn or Brees?:clap_1:

I think he will watch over Brees to keep him in the pocket and if Deuce or Reggie try to run this will happen:
[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEi_bN49bKo[/nomedia]

You remember that hit. In the NFL you have to look up field and at the ball. These boys are alot faster!!!!! College is over Reggie! Welcome to the big league!
 
Last edited:
Bobby J, you are a worse smack-talker than me.

FWIW, I think the Saints win. They are destiny's team this year.
 
Bobby J, you are a worse smack-talker than me.

FWIW, I think the Saints win. They are destiny's team this year.


I win in this situation because "If" the Bears lose, I can pull for the Saints! Just don't tell 30A Skunkape! Its all funn!!!!! Go Bears!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top