• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Go Bears!!

New posts
BL2, thanks for the memories! What a phenomenal post! You rock!:cool:


:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

dka:drink:
 
Great post BL2!!! I love how once again Da Bears are the underdog.... I wonder if any bookies see this trend!:cool: Only 2 days left!!!! Once this is over I can go back to reality....:biggrin: Whatever that is?
 
Thats a good one. I like them both. Am pulling for the Bears, but would be ecstatic if the COLTS won.

What do the Bears have to say to the Colts?

Bring
Every
Available
Resource
Sunday!!

dka:drink:

Yay Colts! Manning 1, Grossman 0. Manning and the Colts took it to the Bears :biggrin:
 
Good game Colt fans!! Great season and maybe we can get you next year. Both coaches were class acts! My hat off to Peyton Manning! A long awaited and well deserved big game victory.
 
Good game Colt fans!! Great season and maybe we can get you next year. Both coaches were class acts! My hat off to Peyton Manning! A long awaited and well deserved big game victory.

I'm one happy person. Both coaches are class acts and it was a great game. :clap_1:
 
Woooo Hooooo! GO COLTS!!!!!
Indy is going crazy right now!!!!!!!:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
Gotta go with the Colts. Closest NFL team to Louisville. I'll cheer them on for the Mers!

Merman was whooping and hollering the whole time. I was amazed he knew that much about football!! Downtown's a great big party right now and there are fireworks going on here and there. Kinda funn! Like Wallymom said: GO COLTS! :clap_1:
 
Last edited:
The one observation I took from that game:

Rex Grossman is horrible.

That is all.
 
The one observation I took from that game:

Rex Grossman is horrible.

That is all.

He may have done good for the Gators, whole different ballgame in the pros. I know the Bears finished 15-4 but did he quarterback all of those games? Can't imagine them being 15-4 with him at quarterback if he played like he did last night.
 
He may have done good for the Gators, whole different ballgame in the pros. I know the Bears finished 15-4 but did he quarterback all of those games? Can't imagine them being 15-4 with him at quarterback if he played like he did last night.

I think the Bears' defense had alot to do with that record. And he had his moments during the regular season. But he was beyond horrible last night. Hell, they could have dressed out a 50-year-old Jim McMahon and had a better chance.

Something tells me Chicago will have a new QB to open next season.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top