• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

GO for sale

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
I see that the building which houses Grayton Oasis is for sale for $2.5M. WOW! I am certain that they were not making that much on selling sandwiches and bread. I guess I didn't buy enough scones.
 
Smiling JOe said:
I see that the building which houses Grayton Oasis is for sale for $2.5M. WOW! I am certain that they were not making that much on selling sandwiches and bread. I guess I didn't buy enough scones.

Still trying to watch that school boy figure, eh
icon_mrgreen.gif
 
Yes, they had comfortable food, and sincere service, at a great location. Wish they were still there. The building sold at auction for something like $400,000.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top