• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Go Vols!!

New posts

ThirtyAGal

Beach Lover
:biggrin: Congratulations to the Tennessee Vols on the whooping of the Florida Gators in last night's basketball game. Can't wait to see what the football season holds!:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: GO VOLS!!!

:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
Pat Summit (& Peyton) Rocks too!

Pat Summit and Peyton are both class acts. I like them both. And she is one heck of a coach, the alltime winningest coach. Loved her coming out in the cheerleader uniform leading cheers and standing doing the V atop the pyramid. She tickled me putting that feather orange hat on Dick Vitale. Awesome Baby!
 
:roll:

:roll:

:roll:

:roll:

You ought to be happy also whiteyfunn, Vanderbilt beat Florida. It always makes a team that is either unranked or ranked way down in the top 25 look good when they beat a team ranked in the top 5.
 
Last edited:
You ought to be happy also whiteyfunn, Vanderbilt beat Florida. It always makes a team that is either unranked or ranked way down in the top 25 look good when they beat a team ranked in the top 5.

Yes, I remember that. The whole bar went crazy. Including me since I'm a fair-weather Vandy fan.
 
Pat Summit and Peyton are both class acts. I like them both. And she is one heck of a coach, the alltime winningest coach. Loved her coming out in the cheerleader uniform leading cheers and standing doing the V atop the pyramid. She tickled me putting that feather orange hat on Dick Vitale. Awesome Baby!

They really are nice people. We saw Pat at the Red Bar last fall. There were some people in the parking lot wearing "the orange" and she approached them and struck up a conversation. She posed for her picture with them and was just very kind. And, as I said, she approached them. Go Lady Vols!!
 
They really are nice people. We saw Pat at the Red Bar last fall. There were some people in the parking lot wearing "the orange" and she approached them and struck up a conversation. She posed for her picture with them and was just very kind. And, as I said, she approached them. Go Lady Vols!!

I too follow the Lady Vols. I think they will win the SEC tournament and hope they win the NCAA tournament. Duke and NC are tough competition. Hopefully if the Lady Vols end up playing Duke again they will play like the men did last night. Go Lady Vols!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top