• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Goat Feathers

New posts
I see. Thanks for clarifying.

See, I told you that there are people who brag on Goatfeather's.
(Still waiting for kimmifunn to chime in...)

Oh, Jfunn and I "worked" at Goatfeathers for 30 minutes. I saw the kitchen, and peaced OUT. Gross, gross, gross.

Just first hand experience.:wave: I think people know it's not amazing, but they still go there.
 
Oh, Jfunn and I "worked" at Goatfeathers for 30 minutes. I saw the kitchen, and peaced OUT. Gross, gross, gross.

Just first hand experience.:wave: I think people know it's not amazing, but they still go there.

Ah ha! Gotcha! I feel educated, now...:lol:

I don't know if I would like to look behind those doors...that actually applies to most places. I'd just rather not know. :eek:

I tend to stick with the big salads, the gumbo, and raw oysters when in season. I've made my contribution of shells to their drieveway...
 
Oh, Jfunn and I "worked" at Goatfeathers for 30 minutes. I saw the kitchen, and peaced OUT. Gross, gross, gross.

Just first hand experience.:wave: I think people know it's not amazing, but they still go there.

me not go.....
 
Goatfeathers needs an overhaul..the restaurant is lacking....great location, the fish market is usually pretty good....really good during season because everything is more fresh...they move it out the door more quickly....
 
I'm in the minority I guess; I love their steamed shrimp with the Old Bay seasonings to go. I get mine from Seagrove and they have always been very nice to me, sometimes even staying a little later so I could get there.

My parents like the early bird special at BMB - a good value.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top