• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wanted golf cart! does anyone have a golf cart?

New posts

Rena Watts

Beach Comber
I just moved to Seacrest Beach for the winter and realized how wonderful it would be to have a golf cart on 30A! Does anyone have a golf cart they could rent to me for the next 4-5 months? I am a realtor from Buckhead, have a great driving record, am a safe driver & can provide references, etc. as needed.

Please give me a call at 404-790-8839. My name is Rena.
Thank you!!!!!
 
giphy.gif


This could be entertaining...
 
Not a fake, I promise! : ) Please give me a call if you have a golf cart available! I am still looking!
Thanks!
Rena
 
I'll reply to my own popcorn post ..
Golf carts are almost universally reviled on here because of the way they are irresponsibly operated by a large portion of those who use them. Do enjoy it, but please dont be one of "them".
 
Rena just make sure you're getting a "low speed vehicle" as those are allowed on SoWal public roads, then you're good to go.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top