• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Golf Cart on US 98

New posts

Kurt

Admin
Something I've never seen before. This couple was on the north shoulder heading east, half way between Seagrove and Inlet Beach yesterday afternoon. I wouldn't have been as surprised if it had been an off-road 4-wheel drive cart.

There were 2 deputies with lights on about 100 yards west I guess they had stopped them and then let them move on.

200712-santa-rosa-001-sowal-2000.jpg
 
I saw 2 young girls on a LSV in the "fast" lane of 98 near the entrance to Sandestin last week
....I hope they made it back home.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top