• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Golf Cart Rentals

New posts

sarahfox

Beach Crab
Hey everyone. I'm going to be on vacation in Seagrove in June and need some suggestions on places that offer golf cart rentals.
 
Where do you drive a golf cart in Seagrove? I think I have seen them in Seaside cruising around come to think of it....
 
sweet said:
i WOULD LOVE TO RENT ONE IN Seacrest beach
ANy one know where we can

Illegally?
 
Bet the scooter store will start carrying them?:roll:


What about a bike? There are plenty of rental bikes around.
 
The Village of Blue Mountain Beach rents out golf carts. They have some that are street legal. You can't ride the street legal golf carts on parts of 30A where the speed limit is above 35mph (I'm not sure of the exact speed.) I believe they will deliver. The scooter place near Butler also rents golf carts, but I don't know anything about them.
 
sarahfox said:
Hey everyone. I'm going to be on vacation in Seagrove in June and need some suggestions on places that offer golf cart rentals.

Sarah, you are opening up a can o' worms asking this question. I think most folks cruising the board envision little carts on the hwy. Bikes are great;how about a bike (one that runs on calories of course!)? :welcome:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top