• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Golf Course Review

New posts

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
While searching the foums, I did not see any info on golf courses in the area. We'd like to hear what you think, pros & cons, condition/difficulty, expensive, etc.? Is Camp Creek and Santa Rosa Golf Club the only ones in the 30A area?
 
Have played both many times...Played Camp about 10 times and SRB&G Club about 20 times...Camp is less crowded, nicer, GPS, gets a better breeze, great cart service, etc. It is also more expensive and tougher...I have played some great courses and would rank it in my top ten (probably b/c I am on vacation when I play it).

Santa Rosa is also great...Older course, not quite as well groomed as Camp Creek but still a treat. It seems as if it is a little harder to get onto Santa Rosa, probablt just it's locale...Santa Rosa is a bit cheper as well....As I recall Santa Rosa is around $65 to $70 and Camp Creek is around $100...If you don't mind the money I would play Camp....

Rating Camp...9 SR 7
 
You might consider Hombre in Panama City Beach, 27 holes which have lots of challenges. There's a lot of golf up near Destin. One of the better bargains is Bluewater Bay, in Niceville, just across the mid-bay bridge.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top