• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

** golf**

New posts

efarrior

Beach Comber
Windswept dunes golf club in freeport is in beautiful shape and offering great deals for locals... 4somes for $160... Locals for $45... Come check us out.... 850-835-1847
 
I stopped coming a couple years ago when you raised your rates. Did you ever complete your clubhouse?

raised our rates? our rates were $78 when we opened in Aug of 2004, our peak rate now is $65... weve had a local rate for the last three years that is $50--- I dont know where you can play a quality course like this for $50... like I said we have $45 rates for locals this month and a 4some for $160 that we are running all summer... no, we are not in a hurry for a clubhouse especially with this economy, we are putting the money back into the golf course.... come check it out....
 
raised our rates? our rates were $78 when we opened in Aug of 2004, our peak rate now is $65... weve had a local rate for the last three years that is $50--- I dont know where you can play a quality course like this for $50... like I said we have $45 rates for locals this month and a 4some for $160 that we are running all summer... no, we are not in a hurry for a clubhouse especially with this economy, we are putting the money back into the golf course.... come check it out....

I played there last year...best deal going IMO...the iced towels are a nice touch
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top