• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Golfers?

New posts
Are there any local Golfers around, I am looking for someone equal too or lesser than LOL.. I am just a duffer but Love the game. I use to play twice a week prior to moving here and have only played twice since than. I shot a 60 last time and was having a ball. I enjoy laughing and relaxing with those whom play. Oh and when I shot that 60 we laughed like hell and even laughed harder at the 2nd hole! :floor:
 
If I were there I'd play golf with you 4X a week. But alas, I am here freezing my buns off!!!!!!!!!!!!:bang:
 
My husband would love to golf when we are down, but we only get to come down 8 or 9 times a year. Where do you play? Maybe you golfing guys need to get organized so you can find each other. I know my hubby would be interested, but he is a self-proclaimed technophobe.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top