• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Good Apples in Seagrove

New posts

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
I stopped by Good Apples and picked up a to-go lunch- FALAFEL!! :clap:

Wonderful crunchy falafel patty, cucumber, tomato, tzaziki sauce, sprouts, in pita. It was perfect. My new addiction- they better stock up!
 
The curried chicken salad wrap with all the veggies is great too---

The other day I was ogling another gal's lunch- a baked potato with rice and beans, cheese, veggies- it looked fantastic.
 
They also have a really good Angus Burger (not sure if always on the menu), the Spicy Shrimp Wrap is great, and the yogurt is tasty. I had a bite of the falafal wrap ~ it was excellent. I am happy we have A Few Good Apples in Seagrove Plaza.
 
Wish they opened earlier

My only complaint is that I can not get a smoothie on the way to work. Breakfast menu, but they don't open till 10:00.
 
James told me on Mon. that they were changing their hours, opening earlier & closing earlier; sorry that I can't remember what time they'll open for breakfast now. They also have the best greek salad on 30A (think they call it Mediterranean). I usually get it with the spicy tuna on top...yum!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top