• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Good Bakery?

New posts

kkn

Beach Lover
5 couples are coming down for a 50th birthday and I'm looking for a good bakery. I want to order a cake. I'd like to find someone who makes a great cake (looks good and tastes good) Any suggestions out there?
 
5 couples are coming down for a 50th birthday and I'm looking for a good bakery. I want to order a cake. I'd like to find someone who makes a great cake (looks good and tastes good) Any suggestions out there?

Don't overlook Public's!
Chocolate cake, raspberry filling, whipped icing.
Price is right. ;-)
 
There is a great new bakery on 98 about 4 miles from Rosemary Beach heading east. It is in a very small strip mall and there is no sign.....just a large banner that reads "Coffee and Bakery". I think Criolla has some cakes done there. But in any event great stuff. I ordered a German chocolate cake there and everyone seemed to love it. They are not cheap though.
 
Fabrice in Watercolor makes some yummy pastries. Don't know if they also do occasion cakes - probably $$, but good.

Publix bakery has a variety of cakes as well - not just the typical sheet cake.
 
I've always used Rapunzel! :D She makes the best cakes, just can't convince her to officially go into business.

What ever happened to "Cake Me Away"?????
 
Look no further....FABRICE (in Watercolor, on 30a)....they made a birthday cake for us that was beautiful and fabulous!! Very special!!
 
Thanks, I'll try to call them tomorrow. What kind did they make for you? Do they have a certain selection or will they make what you want?
 
Thanks, I'll try to call them. What kind did they make for you? Do they have only certain kinds they make or will they make what you want? There was a place where we used to live that made a GREAT Strawberry Italian Creme Cake. I'd love to find someplace that could make that.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top