• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Good Bakery?

New posts
There is a great new bakery on 98 about 4 miles from Rosemary Beach heading east. It is in a very small strip mall and there is no sign.....just a large banner that reads "Coffee and Bakery". I think Criolla has some cakes done there. But in any event great stuff. I ordered a German chocolate cake there and everyone seemed to love it. They are not cheap though.

They have done many wedding cakes for Criolla's catered weddings. Yummy cakes. They are willing to custom make what ever you need. They just need a few days to make the magic happen!
 
If you're willing to drive there is Chef Imondi's in Panama City. I believe he is still at the intersection of 98 and Beck Ave. The restaraunt is attrocious, but the cakes are incredible.
 
There is a great new bakery on 98 about 4 miles from Rosemary Beach heading east. It is in a very small strip mall and there is no sign.....just a large banner that reads "Coffee and Bakery".

Just went to the above FABULOUS bakery today. I've never seen anything like this bakery in the new world!! Perfect artistry, massive selection, DELICIOUS!!

ANTONIO's Italian Bakery & Cafe.
17836 Front Beach Road.
Panama City Beach, FL 32413
(850) 249 - 2253

Heading east on Front Beach Road (east of Sunnyside Grill, Carousel's)... it's on the left next to Pasta Grill.
Dark Green Awning.
Think it's closed on Mondays.
 
Just went to the above FABULOUS bakery today. I've never seen anything like this bakery in the new world!! Perfect artistry, massive selection, DELICIOUS!!

ANTONIO's Italian Bakery & Cafe.
17836 Front Beach Road.
Panama City Beach, FL 32413
(850) 249 - 2253

Heading east on Front Beach Road (east of Sunnyside Grill, Carousel's)... it's on the left next to Pasta Grill.
Dark Green Awning.
Think it's closed on Mondays.
yes
love the bakery and the restaraunt, to die for...
 
I don't know if Gwynn Baker of LaLoba's Bakery is still making cakes....but she makes THE BEST and the Most Beautiful Carrot Cake I've ever had. :clap: :drool: She uses all organic ingrediants and edible flowers adorn it. I have to say it makes my own mother's (which was the best) take 11th place, because Gwynn's is #1-10. She's made Doug's Birthday cake many many many times.....and I'm drooling just thinking about it. :drool::drool::drool:

Of course you may want chocolate or something else....but just reading about cakes made me think of her. She's out on Rock Hill Road.
 
There is a great new bakery on 98 about 4 miles from Rosemary Beach heading east. It is in a very small strip mall and there is no sign.....just a large banner that reads "Coffee and Bakery". I think Criolla has some cakes done there. But in any event great stuff. I ordered a German chocolate cake there and everyone seemed to love it. They are not cheap though.

Yum g44 thanks for that info....I love German Chocolate Cake!!!!:clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top