• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Good Dentist

New posts
Ive heard good things about Dr. Rudder, in Seagrove Beach. I've used Dr. Chicerelli, but wouldn't recommend her! :blink: I'll be getting another, myself.

mare said:
Anyone know of a good dentist in the area?
thanks
 
Dr. Michael O'Donnell at 622-5888

Great, young dentist who is knowledgeable, talented, and eager to build his practice. (The leather exam chairs are also extremely comfortable.)

Dr. Mike O'Donnell is one half of a husband/wife team. Dr. Lan O'Donnell is an optometrist who has a full-service eye care practice in the same building. She is also knowledgeable and talented. Her # is 622-4000.

Their practice is located at 870 Mack Bayou Rd. just about 1/2 mile from the hospital.
 
Robert Ratliffe in the Waterside business center on 98, 850-622-2226.

Gary Crosson by Butler, 850-267-3133.
 
mare said:
Anyone know of a good dentist in the area?
thanks
Dr. Ruder in Seagrove is the best I've ever been to. He is out of this world good with my 7 year old and a heck of a guy to boot.
 
Dr.Ratcliff in Waterside Business Center is great. I took my son to Dr. O'Donnell and they were terrible with my little boy. Very rude and just down right mean to him. I would not recommend him at all.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top