• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Good Dentist

New posts
dgjohn said:
Dr.Ratcliff in Waterside Business Center is great. I took my son to Dr. O'Donnell and they were terrible with my little boy. Very rude and just down right mean to him. I would not recommend him at all.


I had the complete opposite experience with Dr. O'Donnell. My three kids ages 9, 8, 6 had a great experience. I know several other families with children who have been to Dr. O'Donnell and they all like him and his staff. They were great with my kids.
 
Dr. Jeff Kates is very good. He even does house calls. Dr,Kattes has 3 offices in penscola and is looking to set one up here around destin/sowal.
 
Dabell said:
Dr. Jeff Kates is very good. He even does house calls. Dr,Kattes has 3 offices in penscola and is looking to set one up here around destin/sowal.

I wonder if he brings his dental hygenist along, and if they bring the fancy toothbrush and spit bowl too?
 
Camp Creek Kid said:
I had the complete opposite experience with Dr. O'Donnell. My three kids ages 9, 8, 6 had a great experience. I know several other families with children who have been to Dr. O'Donnell and they all like him and his staff. They were great with my kids.

I've recently started seeing Dr. O'Donnell. I have to say it has been one of my best dental experiences. I'm VERY pleased with Dr. O'Donnell and his staff. I had an appointment this morning...finishing up a root canal...and I'm back at work this afternoon! No pain, no need for meds.

They have bent over backwards to accommodate my schedule and are great about calling and reminding you of appointments.

I also plan to make an appointmen with his Wife....need to have the eyes checked...

L
 
I can chime in and recommend Dr. Ruder and Dr. Radcliff. I've used Ruder and he is very good especially if you're terrified of the dentist like me. He is pretty pain-free but not above laughing at your sweaty palms... ;-) Kids and hubby use Radcliff and we are happy with him as well. Very sweet staff and he is a nice guy too.
 
I think Dr. O'Donnell maybe very good, but his staff were very rude and not very nice to my son. I strongly recommend Dr. Ratcliff. They were extremely accomodating to me and very very nice to my son.
 
dgjohn said:
I think Dr. O'Donnell maybe very good, but his staff were very rude and not very nice to my son. I strongly recommend Dr. Ratcliff. They were extremely accomodating to me and very very nice to my son.

So sorry to hear of your experience...I feel very bad for your son. I can totally relate (with me, and with my son). Going to the dentist is scary enough without the staff being mean, especially for a child.

We use and are happy with Dr. Crosson, but it was mentioned earlier in this thread that he is not accepting new patients. I didn't know that.
 
Dave Rauschkolb said:
Fred Ruder is your man bar none!!!!

You must be related or have stock in the business...:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top