• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Good hair????

New posts

zoegrace1

Beach Comber
Ok all of you Sowal women...I need suggestions for a good hair stylist in the area...one who does great color and foils. Sign me...desperate..:wave:
 
I recommend you ask Kitlit, as she is sporting a new hot and sassy doo! ;)
 
Hair

It seems everyone has a different person for you. When I moved here last year I was told to go to Mandy from Head to Toe in N. Grayton. First cut and first color and highlights were spot on and I have difficult hair to work with. I had a hairdresser for 20 years in New Orleans and was afraid to try someone new. Hope this helps.
 
Ashley over at Salon Twist in Seagrove does a fantastic job... Thanks, Dougie!
 
And Twist sells Kerastase! I have never been a believer in expensive hair products, but after the first use the Kerastase Chroma changed my hair from feeling like straw to feeling like silky, healthy hair. :D
 
I love Head to Toe in Grayton - they do a great job.

Mandy has been doing my hair for almost a decade (and you know I can be rather particular ;-)).
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top