• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Good Local Web Design Firm?

New posts

MattChrist Live

Beach Lover
Hi everyone,

I have a friend who is looking for a professional firm that can design his website, (sorry, I don't know specifics about what type of website he needs), but does anyone out there know of a local web design service? Preferably a firm that's graphically creative?

If you can PM me, or just post your recommendations here, I would certainly appreciate it!

Thanks! :wave:
 
Can you define the budget?
How large a site?
How many pages?
Applications or just html ?

That helps with where to point suggestions
 
Call Sowaller doGooD- Kerri was the project manager for several award-winning sites- including seasidefl.com, mysandestinhome.com and beachpropertiesofflorida.com....she does the full direction- from content to Search Engine Optimization. She has two code writers. She is getting her certification in Google ad Words.


850.543.8690
 
Degregorio Design has started doing web sites but I'm not sure to what extent...I just know if you want something cool he is an excellent graphic designer so his websites look great.
I think you can call him at 687-9242 and get more info
 
Wow!

Thanks to all those who have PM'd me and those who've posted on this thread. I've been passing along the information.

Have a great New Year!
 
Call Sowaller doGooD- Kerri was the project manager for several award-winning sites- including seasidefl.com, mysandestinhome.com and beachpropertiesofflorida.com....she does the full direction- from content to Search Engine Optimization. She has two code writers. She is getting her certification in Google ad Words.


850.543.8690

would you please pm me with her email address if you know it or if anyone knows it? thanks!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top