• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Google II

New posts
chicago.jpg


reflect
 
Student_studying_by_Tjornin_lake.sized.jpg


duck duck goose

(I know, using 3 words is really *bending* the rules, but seriously, how perfect?? Couldn't help myself...)
 
Trying again...
The word was "studying," I posted this:
(I could see my photo on my computer, but not SWGB's reply :( )

words for next poster = "duck duck goose"
(again, sorry about using three words, but now that you see the photo, you can see how perfect it is, right? Right??? :blink: )
 
Trying again...
The word was "studying," I posted this:
(I could see my photo on my computer, but not SWGB's reply :( )

words for next poster = "duck duck goose"
(again, sorry about using three words, but now that you see the photo, you can see how perfect it is, right? Right??? :blink: )

Yes, and mine was a warning sign, but it keeps disappearing even though the link is the same. :idontno:
 
Yes, and mine was a warning sign, but it keeps disappearing even though the link is the same. :idontno:

I copied my image to my desktop as a .jpg, then attached it to my last post - wanna try that, see if we can see yours??? I guess I can just do an image search for "TDC", but I want to see your photo! That's the fun of it, seeing what strikes people as "postworthy."
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top