• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Google Image Game - maybe NSFW

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.

John R

needs to get out more
Here's how it goes. a word entered into google begets an image, that image is posted, with the next word below it. simple right? most of the time. keep the next word related to the image you just posted. it will get random enough over the course of the game. this typically runs for pages and pages, so hotlink from the source, let's not add the images to sowal's server.

disclaimer: like the title says, this can get NSFW. you may not want to open if your keystrokes are logged, because the hotlinked addy's may raise flags at your work's IT dept. just a word to those who work for the man.

have fun.

first word: scam

bla.jpg


linux
 
Okay, I missed this the first time around...what is NSFW? :idontno:
 
Oh, oh, I know! I had to google it.

It means not safe for work.
 
Kimmifunn said:
Oh, oh, I know! I had to google it.

It means not safe for work.

gttbm had the best answer!! I thought it was Not Suitable For Women!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top