• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Got Boat?

New posts
I had been planning all spring and summer to bring my boat to SoWal, never made it and I just sold it Sunday, I'm bringing it down Saturday but not to play, the new owner is coming up from Venice, Fl. to meet me and pick it up, I'm glad it has a new home, but I miss it already, even though it's still in my driveway.
http://www.zippyvideos.com/136148718452275.html
Maybe my next boat will see Crab Island ?,
Manuel
 
aquaticbiology said:
who else has what boat and what do you do with it?


We have a 22' Four Winns Liberator that we take out on the Chain O'Lakes in Illinois almost every Saturday and Sunday. Also have a 16' canoe that we use once and awhile on the small lake by our house. Would love to have a sailboat - but my honey loves MORE POWER!!!! He wants to upgrade - as we have had the Liberator for 9 years - but I like not having a boat payment. Plus I keep reminding him about the car payment on his vette that is just a toy.
 
I'll let you paddle the kayak. I'd rather be 10 miles offshore and hooked onto a wahoo, or chasing Snook over the flats with the Pelican, or cruising the Intercoastal on the Bayliner. Did I ever mention that I LOVE WATER AND FISH (AND BOATS)?
 
mbarje said:
I had been planning all spring and summer to bring my boat to SoWal, never made it and I just sold it Sunday, I'm bringing it down Saturday but not to play, the new owner is coming up from Venice, Fl. to meet me and pick it up, I'm glad it has a new home, but I miss it already, even though it's still in my driveway.
http://www.zippyvideos.com/136148718452275.html
Maybe my next boat will see Crab Island ?,
Manuel

I dunno Manuel. I think you should test it for a couple of days before you let the new owner have it. Ya know.... don't want to sell him a boat that doesn't work :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top