• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

got kittens?

New posts

Alice McCall

Beach Comber
Hi ?

I?m helping out a friend that is trying to find homes for some kittens. She has 4 kittens and a mother cat that she is trying to find good homes. To see photos or to learn more please view http://healingpath.info/news.htm.

To contact my friend, Nikki with questions or inquires call: 850-231-1691.

Please pass this along to anyone that might be interested.

Thanks!

Alice
 
I did not need to see those pic's....:bang: :wub:
 
I did not need to see those pic's....:bang: :wub:


I've seen the pics and I'm in love. Unfortunately I can't take any of them, but I hope they find good homes. I especially love Lestat! Oh and of course Mango is just adorable. But with a name like Mango, would you expect anything less?
Who am I kidding; I like them all!
 
Last edited:
I've seen the pics and I'm in love. Unfortunately I can't take any of them, but I hope they find good homes. I especially love Lestat! Oh and of course Mango is just adorable. But with a name like Mango, would you expect anything less?
Who am I kidding; I like them all!

Have I told you lately that I love you? :wub:
even with splinters, bad back, foot sores, bronchitus, and when you can't find your car. :floor:

Those cats have beautiful eyes, but I already have a Stevie and Mango at home.
 
Last edited:
Have I told you lately that I love you? :wub:
even with splinters, bad back, foot sores, bronchitus, and when you can't find your car. :floor:

Those cats have beautiful eyes, but I already have a Stevie and Mango at home.

:eek: :shock: :roll: :lolabove: :funn: :rolling: :wub: :roll::blush:
 
Hi ?

I?m helping out a friend that is trying to find homes for some kittens. She has 4 kittens and a mother cat that she is trying to find good homes. To see photos or to learn more please view http://healingpath.info/news.htm.

To contact my friend, Nikki with questions or inquires call: 850-231-1691.

Please pass this along to anyone that might be interested.

Thanks!

Alice
love those kitties and the mama! I am sure they will all find good homes...:wub:
Alice, your work sounds amazing! Where are you located?
 
:wub:

But, unfortunately, my pet quota has been met. I cannot properly care for any more than the ones I already have. :(

With those pics, though, they should have no trouble finding homes!
 
I'm located in Santa Rosa Beach, but since I offer phone sessions, my client base isn't limited to the area.

Email me at alice@healingpath.info, if you have any questions or would like more information.

I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful day!
-Alice

kittens26.jpg
 
Last edited:
I got a couple people asking if Nikki still has a certain kitten. So, I thought I would let everyone know, that I'll post here, and update that website as the kittens and their mother find homes.

Remember word of mouth is what finds animals the right homes - so please help spread the word!

Thanks -
Alice
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top