• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Got (Raw) Milk?

New posts
Yes, I went to the dairy and milked Rosebud, but I was so young (4 yrs) I don't remember much about the place. I do remember how good the milk was. It had to be shook up before you opened it because the cream would rise to the top. Even with all that fat in the milk, we were healthy slim kids. It probably helped that we didn't eat junk food and played outside 'til the sun went down.

I remember Mathis Dairy delivering to the little box on your front porch! Did you ever go there?
 
I remember how all I could smell was manure & my parents said I'd never survive on a farm!:biggrin:

Playing until dark was the best.

Yes, I went to the dairy and milked Rosebud, but I was so young (4 yrs) I don't remember much about the place. I do remember how good the milk was. It had to be shook up before you opened it because the cream would rise to the top. Even with all that fat in the milk, we were healthy slim kids. It probably helped that we didn't eat junk food and played outside 'til the sun went down.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top