• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Got REO? Long Term lease wanted

New posts

robertsondavies

Beach Fanatic
Dear REO Owner/Manager. Got Any REO's to be rented in SoWal ?

According to Walton County courthouse website, there are a lot of properties becoming REO's however the REO listings in MLS are not expanding at same pace.

If you're a bank with a REO I don't blame you for not listing the property in this market - I wouldn't either - prices will recover in time. IN the meantime, I'm in the market for a long term lease for a South Walton residential property. Willing to pay lease up front, to solvent lessor.
I know banks aren't "Supposed to be in the real estate business", but we all know "this time is different".
Are banks really not "in the real estate business", just by virtue of modifications in futility, refusals to seek order from County granting Certificate, and refusal to waste time/money listing at hoped for recovery prices?

Let's make a deal.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top