• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Got snow?

New posts
Started snowing Christmas Eve. Snowed all day Christmas. About 4 inches total. Flurries all day today & it will be 17 tonight. Should be intersting tomorrow. I'm 275 north just off I-20 at exit 199:eek:
 
Started snowing Christmas Eve. Snowed all day Christmas. About 4 inches total. Flurries all day today & it will be 17 tonight. Should be intersting tomorrow. I'm 275 north just off I-20 at exit 199:eek:
We spent Christmas in Huntsville. It was snowing all the time, Christmas Eve, Christmas, and Sunday. It was a winter wonderland, just beautiful!
 
Not a lot....about an inch, but enough to make a magical white Christmas. Flurries for two days. Now I need a real snow for some sledding!
 
If it is going to be this cold at the beach, I wish we would have some snow.:(

The birds are going through several feeders of food every day- they are eating like birds whose food is covered by snow!
 
I'm in the NW corner Cobb County (north of Atlanta). Snow began falling at 10AM Christmas day. We had about 3 inches. The wind has caused some to evaporate, and thankfully, roads are now clear. Still very, very cold.

My parents and grandfather were here visiting from Port St. Joe. They enjoyed their first white Christmas since my grandfather was stationed in DC in 1951. It was wonderful!
 
We spent Christmas in Huntsville. It was snowing all the time, Christmas Eve, Christmas, and Sunday. It was a winter wonderland, just beautiful!

You were in my hood! We had a about 3 inches 4 miles South of Huntsville. It is melting today. Was wonderful to have a white Christmas!

Here are a couple of pics I took yesterday. I am very proud of them. :wub:
 
If it is going to be this cold at the beach, I wish we would have some snow.:(

The birds are going through several feeders of food every day- they are eating like birds whose food is covered by snow!

Same here Jenny. Just filled them up again a few minutes ago. It will be gone by tonight!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top