• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

gotta love flip flops!

New posts

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
meant to post as soon as we got home - took visiting mom to flip flops last week (her first time there) and it was awesome as always! we miss the onion rings, but the gorgonzola (extra on the gor) somewhat makes up for it. thanks - you are great. :D
 
I had lunch there today and the BEST grilled grouper po-boy I`ve ever had. Going back tomarrow for their famous House chilidog. Sounds delish!
 
They are so nice there. 1st trip I wanted a blue cheese burger but I wanted to try the chili so they did us a taster bowl of chili-next trip was chilidogs because indeed, it's good chili! Great seasoning on the fries, too. Our friends are addicted to their beignets, I think they had them 4 out of 7 days last trip!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top