• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

gotta love flip flops!

New posts
My lunch plans changed quickly yesterday, but I REALLY wanted a salad. I stopped in FlipFlops and ordered the house salad add chicken - it was perfect! Romaine, bacon, great croutons, grape tomatoes, grilled chicken, and I enjoyed a blissful 30 minutes in carpool line, eating lunch and reading! It all worked out anyway!

Thanks Flip Flops!
 
My sweetie and I had lunch there for the first time last weekend, too. My shrimp po-boy was oh so good...good bread, good shrimp, good sauce....yum!
 
All this talk of the burgers is making my stomach growl. Can't wait to return. Unfortunately, last time I was there it was breakfast and I wasn't able to try the burger. Although I did enjoy breakfast.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top