• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Grand Boulevard restaurants?

New posts
:wub: me some pfc. :clap_1:
 
tide12 said:
Anybody heard what eateries are in the works for Grand Boulevard?
:welcome: tide
 
Yum. I love PF Changs! Welcome tide12. Roll tide.
 
Franny said:
Have never heard of this place..details please.

Chain Chinese. Consistently pretty good. Long waits= lots of people camped around the parking lot, sidewalk, lobby. The one here will take a reservation, but we never remember to make one, and I hate waiting for food. I imagine this new one will be insanely busy.
 
Here is a copy of the brochure for the grand opening of the Marriott Courtyard at Grand Boulevard.

Does anyone see what I see, (circled)???
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top