• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Other Graphing condo sales prices on 30A

New posts

Proud Daddy

Beach Crab
I put a graph together of condo sales on the South side of 30A from 2001 to this year. It shows that prices have continued to rise for Santa Rosa Beach condos even though the volume of sales has slowed a bit from last year. I found this information useful. Hope you do too.

30a-3br-gulf-front-sales-20160801.jpg


I have more in depth information in this article that I wrote. August Condo Sales Update
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top