I would like some info on the cabins at Grayton Beach state park. The web site is pretty vague and the map is not detailed at all. I did look on goggle earth and it appears that the cabins are a ways from the actual campground.
I guess one of my main concerns is the distance to the beach and the access. We have kids-thus we drag everything but the kitchen sink to the beach for the day. Is it a short walk or must you drive? What is the walk like and about how long does it take.
Any details you can give me of this would be appreciated.
I guess one of my main concerns is the distance to the beach and the access. We have kids-thus we drag everything but the kitchen sink to the beach for the day. Is it a short walk or must you drive? What is the walk like and about how long does it take.
Any details you can give me of this would be appreciated.